From Birdie Nest

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Here comes Post #2...

Hi there,
I am excited to get this blog up and running.  So far there have only been a few oopsies.  I usually have alot of them.  So I think that is pretty good for me.

I have been researching and checking out different blogs under lots of subjects to get a feel for what is right/wrong, good/bad, helpful/waste of time.

I want my blog to be right, good and helpful, with tips and encouraging words.  Bible verses will be added for a godly tip of the day, along with various topics and sharing of the goofiness of my life.  Believe me, it is "goofy".

These are just practice pages, I think I need some help from someone who 'gets' all this technical stuff.  I have a couple of people in mind, just have to ask for their help and get our schedules to match.  That part will be the hardest.

D (hubs-the blog lingo for husband) just left on travel to TX.  So birdie and I (and Tori, the pup) have the house to ourselves.  Girls only!!  Hhmmm, what shall we do?  Well, for starters, birdie has Jazz at 10:45 so I get some alone/quiet time.  Then we have to go to Walmart for our bi-monthly shopping trip.  2 carts full.  How can three people go through so much stuff?  But since D is gone, he is my cook, we will probably have lots of TV dinners.  So easy, no dishes to do and no cooking.  Gotta love it!   Then it will be home and put all the loot away then RELAX.  Maybe a movie...  Hey, I said we were homebodies.  We love our nest!

Well, that is all for now, cause birdie woke up.  Now the day can begin.

Serving Him,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment