From Birdie Nest

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hump Day


Hello all in blog land.

Well, I got through today soooo much better than Monday, (at work-that is).  Monday was the deadline to
turn in your tax stuff...I'm still clueless on this!  This is so not the right job for me.  I am like a fish out of water...or worse.  After today, only 17 more days to work until TAX DAY is done with, (not like I'm counting).  Man this is crazy-busy.  I came home mentally and emotionally drained.  My sweet birdie was so precious.  She was concerned that her mommy was crying, she came and hugged me and said it will be alright, I'm here, daddy's here and Tori too.  'Cause you know everything is better when the doggy is with you, she even curled up beside me.  The saying..."If momma ain't happy, nobody's happy" is so true, sometimes!  At least Monday night it was true.

Have I mentioned I like staying at home, doing my "own thing"?  I'm workin' on it though.  I went to an Internet Marketing class - FREE - on Tuesday.  I could invite 1 guest, and I did.  I had a good time and I hope she did too.  Learned a little more and signed up for a workshop in ABQ, it is an all day class on a Saturday.  But, I get a free NETBOOK out of it, if nothing else.  No, I really do want to learn this stuff, which right now seems so foreign.  I will make my hubby go with me to that one, so he can learn some of this "lingo" too.  Ya know, share the wealth...really just need his help and support and for him to hold my hand during this process.  This is fun and exciting learning something new, something I can be passionate about.  Well, I don't know about the technical side of it, but the blogging and other stuff is cool.  He can be my "techie".  And there is another workshop I plan on attending, at our towns' small business center at the end of this month.  These classes should at least help me get a better feel of what it is I'm doing and where it is I'm heading.  'I Think!'  I have so many things: ideas and visions and dreams for this blog.  I just hope I can make it all happen.  I continue to "commit it to the Lord".  So, on that note...

Here is the verse for today.  It is such a great verse, I will refer to it often, I even have it, (and lots others) written on index cards.  Committing scripture to memory is very helpful, however, easier said than done.  But, I still try!
**********************************************************************************
"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
Proverbs 16:3
**********************************************************************************
My prayer is for God to give me guidance and direction.  Don't we all need that?

Well, until next time/post...goodnight.
Serving Him,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment