From Birdie Nest

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Try as I may!

Hi there,
I am trying so hard to figure out all this technical, behind the scene stuff...and it ain't easy.  Have I mentioned before, I am NO computer wiz?  I went to an internet conference and following that one, there is another toward the end of this month.  Plus, there is a class in our town I had planned on going to, then a friend told me of yet another class to look into.  OK!  Now, if I can just wrap my head around what they are saying in these workshops...I'll be doin' good.

Now, in the meantime, I just have to coast along.  I have been looking at all sorts of blogs out there.  There are some really cute and informative blogs.  I have gotten so much inspiration!  Now if I can just share my info and make someone's day, I'll be so pleased.

Hubs and I are doing the "Fireproof - The Love Dare" bible study for our Sunday School class.  We have to read up on the material so we will be prepared for class tomorrow.  Leading a S. S. class is harder than I bargained for.  But, I enjoyed the movie and the topic is "so today".  I have also looked at trailers of a few of their other movies.  They all have great story lines.  Two that come to mind are:  "The Fly Wheel" and "Facing the Giants".  These movies and studies are by Michael Catt, Alex Kendrick and Stephen Kendrick.  These men are either pastors or associate pastors from a church in Georgia.  I love that these are movies about real life topics and a message for the audience, all with out sex, violence, and language.  I just wish they could be more mainstream...I'll keep prayin' on that note!

Next up on the agenda for tonight (besides reading our material), is a movie with birdie and popcorn.  I said in my profile that I love movies about dogs, so...we are watching "Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2".  I can't wait.  I don't who is more excited, birdie or mom.  I am like a big kid, at least I'm easy to please, her too!!

So without further ado...talk at ya another day.  I have family fun to get to!

Serving Him,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment